Lt. Caleb Holt lives by the old firefighter's adage: Never leave your partner behind. Inside burning buildings, it's his natural instinct. In the cooling embers of his marriage, it's another story. After a decade of marriage, Caleb and Catherine Holt have drifted so far apart that they are ready to move on without each other. Yet as they prepare to enter divorce proceedings, Caleb's dad asks his son to try an experiment: The Love Dare. While hoping The Love Dare has nothing to do with his parents' newfound faith, Caleb commits to the challenge. But can he attempt to love his wife while avoiding God's love for him? Will he be able to demonstrate love over and over again to a person who's no longer receptive to his love? Or is this just another marriage destined to go up in smoke? From the creators of Facing the Giants, this action-packed love story stars Kirk Cameron, Erin Bethea, and Ken Bevel.
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Subtitles: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese
- Anamorphic Widescreen 16:9
- Dolby 5.1 (English only)
- Making of FIREPROOF: TV Special
- Commentary from the Kendrick Brothers
- FIREPROOF Study Guide
- Rescued Scenes: Deleted Clips
- FIREPROOF in 60 Seconds
- FIREGOOFS: Outtakes
- Wayne on Wayne Mockumentary
- Firehouse Pranks: On-Set Fun!
- Ministry Tools...and much more!
Exclusive Collectors' Edition Bonus Features:
- Filming a Movie in 30 Days: FIREPROOF Video Blog
- Wayne's Firehouse Commentary
- Fun with Mr. Rudolph
- Casting Crowns Music Video: "Slow Fade"
**THIS PROGRAM CAN ONLY BE SHIPPED TO LOCATIONS IN THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA**
This product does not yet have any editorial reviews
This was an excellent movie. It was inspiring and thought provoking! It dealt with real life issues like struggling marriages. It makes you think about your own marriage. God can use this movie to help other marriages that are hurting or even divorcing.